A couple of weeks ago I attended the launch of the Global Entrepreneurship Summit Kenya,a build up to the main event expected to be held later next month and to be graced by the US president.
I was lucky to meet a couple of young men and women with amazing technology startups and in between chit chats and demonstration of what their innovations could do this question kept coming up-“[Tweet “Just because your innovation is great,does that make it easier to sell?”]”
Now,its easy to understand why an innovator would have to care so much about market adoption of his innovation.For after all is done,it all boils down to cash flow!
I will share here with you six success pointers which I feel should answer any entrepreneur’s question on how effective your marketing strategy is…
- Well-defined target buyer market segments
- Creating, growing, and sustaining unique product and service “bundles and buyer processes”
- That create high competitive customer value and competitive differentiation
- That create fast buyer trial, choice, adoption, and sustained loyalty
- That drive competitive rejection
- That create high long term profits and cash flow
Now let me burst your bubble,[Tweet “an innovation is only disruptive ,not for what it is able to do,but for the cash low it is able to generate”]
Originally posted 2015-06-18 14:09:32.